Monday, February 28, 2011

Flour-less Peanut Butter Cookies

Peanut butter cookies aren't normally my favorite but I was very pleased with these guys! I wouldn't put them in my Weight Watchers friendly category (but I did make some adjustments to the original recipe to make them a little better)...every now and then we just need to indulge. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Mix peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them on cookie sheet. They will spread out while cooking.
4. Press down with the back of the fork making a criss cross pattern.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes and then cool.

I also added some chocolate chips to some of the cookies and they were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment