Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick breakfast sandwich


We hear over and over "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." I always say, "I'll be late to work before I skip breakfast." I can't make it 30 minutes without filling my tummy with something and this is one of my favorites. Just takes a little time...so wake up 10 minutes earlier and treat yourself to a wonderful filling breakfast.

Egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute
Cheese, Borden fat free sharp for 30 cal
1-2 slices of 98% fat free ham
English Muffin, Thomas' Multi-grain light for 100 cal and 8 grams of fiber!

While English muffin is toasting, cook egg or egg substitute to your liking. Put ham in same skillet to warm up. Put together your sandwich and go!

*If you make it with an egg, breakfast is 4 points. Made with egg substitute, points count will be 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment