Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pineapple Salmon

I know...another foil pack. But they are so easy, quick and yummy!

Pineapple Salmon Teriyaki
Source: Hungry Girl 1-2-3

Ingredients: for one pack (8 points per pack)
One 5 oz salmon fillet
1/2 T thick teriyaki marinade
1/2 T sweet Asian chili sauce
2 pineapple rings
Dash Cayenne pepper, or more to taste

Preheat oven to 375 or grill to med/high heat

In a small bowl, mix teriyaki sauce with chili sauce. Set aside.

Take a piece of foil and spray with nonstick spray. Place the salmon in the center and top with the teriyaki-chili sauce. Flip salmon over to coat evenly on both sides.

Top fish with pineapple slices and sprinkle with cayenne pepper (I did not use any cayenne). Fold up foil and cook for 15-20 minutes.

Note: At first I was a little nervous about the asian chili sauce because I don't like spicey food...but I could have actually stood for a little bit more of both teriyaki and the chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment